The VERITAC Modular Tactical Operational Medicine System IFAK is a collaboration between Close Protection operatives and our Combat Medic Trainers.
Designed by Canadian Armed Forces personnel, the Ultra Slim Quick Release IFAK Pouch is easily accessible with either hand when needed for self-aid. The Medical Pouch is comprised of three components; the outer sheath, the quick release IFAK pouch, and a removable inner panel.
The outer sheath attaches to your kit through the use of MOLLE, while the internal IFAK pouch is securely retained by heavy duty elastic webbing and dual strips of heavy duty velcro. Dual heavy duty pull handles allow easy ambidextrous removal. The IFAK pouch has a water draining grommet on the bottom and a YYK nylon zipper to ensure rust free and quiet operation.
150 Cubic Inches (2.5L)
Outer Sheath: 5" Tall, 10" Wide, Expands to 3" Thick
- SAM XT Tourniquet
- Nitrile Medical Gloves size large
- Trauma Shears 4.5”
- Permeant marker - Black
- SAM Medical ChitoSAM 100 Hemostatic Dressing Z-Fold 3” x 4ft (7.6cm x 1.22m)
- SAM Medical Chest Seal Combo
- 6” Hemorrhage Control Bandage
- SAM Compressed Gauze 4.5” x 4.1 yrd (11.43cm x 3.75m)
- Two SCRUBS® Wipes or LORIS 0.13%BZK
- Emergency Blanket 56” x 90” (142.2cm x 228.6cm)